Show Your Projects Chapter 22!

Klayton

And done!

so yeah, just waiting on the paint to be done and we're away

on Kreg's max d, the hood is tilted slightly down in real life. not sure if its the angle of the pic, but it would add more detail if it was tilted a little.

srry for late quote.

I never said he couldn't make it that way, or how he wants.  Hell it looks better then the other East Rutherford track that has been released to the public.  I never said any negative comment about it, just my opinion.  And if my opinion hurts, well, tough luck.  And with that I end this conversation because like many others, i hate these conversations in the SYP thread.

• Upvote 3

I never said he couldn't make it that way, or how he wants.  Hell it looks better then the other East Rutherford track that has been released to the public.  I never said any negative comment about it, just my opinion.  And if my opinion hurts, well, tough luck.  And with that I end this conversation because like many others, i hate these conversations in the SYP thread.

Your way of stating your "opinion" sure sounds like stating facts, usually when someone is portraying an opinion they put something to the affect of "in my opinion" or "I think". 

As for the track itself I am 99.99% sure its for this weekends ROR Outlaw league, so that leads me to believe its a semi-replica. Either way if he chooses to put it up for download on here, it will be approved, downloaded and baring any issues that would hamper the ability to race or freestyle, be enjoyed by those who download it.

• Upvote 1