Show Your Projects Chapter 22!

Klayton

great truck John! and incredible track Hot shoe.

Now here's Carolina crusher W.i.p

And, Inferno finished

i havent seen Carolina crusher since i played 1SANE a couple of years ago i like that truck its nice and bright stands out hopin to test it soon Mr ice cream  :D body looks great !

and not just that truck all trucks and tracks in here are top notch !!!

ok yours does look better, i missed that one because my pc was so slow i gave up for about 4 months till i got a new job looks like i need to have a proper look at all the show your projects chapters and catch up :)

I wouldn't get too excited guys. PC never releases his stuff. Let me put an emphasis on never lol. Though I do admit it looks cool.

I can't texture, so why release something that isn't done? They're all just sort of floating in limbo

Plus placing props is like pulling teeth with a crowbar

That Max-D looks badass PC. Just one question: Is the Max-D Meents version being made?

Yeah, just going to model the lights, which are literally a row of christmas lights zip tied to the bodywork, give it a glow texture shared with the eyes and mouth of the face thingy and we're good.

world finals version too, with the chrome and mini spikes everywhere wouldn't be that hard either

• Upvote 2