Show Your Projects Chapter 22!

Klayton

Yeah I know you guys have your hands full with V4.5. I did suggest the same thing to him about exporting bodies from MTM2. Problem is the best looking stuff out there imho is Rep Fan's work. Even if I can contact him, I doubt he'll agree.

For those who don't know the man: he's a tough old guy who liked to horde his work to himself. He never released his projects on vales. It took me a while to convince him to let me use his work so I can make myself a custom leafer, and it took even more convincing to allow me to upload it on vales. I haven't wrote him yet though. It's always worth a shot...

Better that than one day he happens to find himself on SM and finds that people have "molested" his work without asking...

If you guys want I could ask, as much greif as he's given the community about his works he has never given me the slightest hint of a no on anything I've ever asked him to use... possibly because I fell off the Vale's forum around the time the daily download limit was implemented and he knew I was in no way part of the "incidents" that led him to his ways...  I think i've still got his email addy...

Projects all look great guys,  I cannot wait to find that figure 8 on my terrains menu ;)

I've got a buddy who just finished with IT A+ certification classes *honestly I'm not sure what that means* who is gonna be in town tomorrow trying to help me get blender to run on this machine, with any luck I'll be able to throw my hand in on this instead of having to have someone (Thanks again RKM) convert/update/re-detail/map for me...

I'll DEFINATLY be doing some leafers if thats the case... (also likely Tanks Tuff trux and Mud racers... mostly because I can)

• Upvote 2

Pit, it would be great to have you throw down with us making content especially old school leafer content. Damian Bowers (CIDRAracer), his crew and I really want to bring leafers to ror. We're having a hard time finding people who can model bodies/frames and such to make these things authentic.

If you can get ahold of Reppy, that'd be great. I tried contacting him via his email on his site about a week ago or so. I've yet to hear from him. Maybe he'll respond to you? Lol.

Feel free to jump in, Patrick! The more the merrier! I would talk to Damian first. Just let him know you're interested and he'll tell ya what he's wanting or looking for. I'm just the guy building tracks and testing physics. Damian is the boss...

Mj, I'm sorry but none of that is hand painted and if it is its only the back piece. Hot wheels logo = Google. Flames photo crop. Sorry. But its the truth.

Huh, interesting how things can be the truth when you just make it up..

I took an extremely bad and pixelated logo from Google and handpainted over the whole thing. I shopped out everything else that was in the picture with the logo. I fully handpainted the banner background from scratch.

So yes, its handpainted. Please know what you're talking about before you accuse me of it.

• Upvote 8

For some reason the crowd texture is all jacked up, but, I'm too lazy to really fix it.

I don't do banners on the walls.

Will upload tonight or tomorrow if anyone is interested, and granted it races alright. If there is something wrong with it when I test it, the whole track will most likely be trashed.

layouts_zpsbaa7d892.png

• Upvote 1

:mellow: I made this Grave Digger, dont worry theres some tracks im working on  ;) 

Kinda looks like the Digger Dennis ran back in 2003 and 2004...I think.  Remembered he ran black rims and silver beadlocks sometime around then.

If that is, you've made me a very happy Digger fan.

Kinda looks like the Digger Dennis ran back in 2003 and 2004...I think.  Remembered he ran black rims and silver beadlocks sometime around then.

If that is, you've made me a very happy Digger fan.

Was that 19?