Penda Tracks

bert

Well heres something that a lot of us old schoolers miss .... Penda Style Track like Bloomsburg... Lima.... Canfeild....Indy ... Springfeild.... Sedila....Columbus ...and others.... Even the original Penda Tracks with the gap between the first set of cars... Its been what 4 years and yet there hasnt been any penda tracks.... and before you guys say why dont you do it your self... trust me if i had the time and paticence to do it i would But with work and everything else i have going on I really dont have time to sit down and learn this stuff.... It be awesome to see What is and forever will be the best Monster truck Racing that has ever been seen !!!

The only thing With the up to date tracks is 90% of them are the same  racing... and most the time freestyle..Im just saying Im not doubting anyones Creativity or there work... They do a great job on making great tracks here...  But ya think it would be soon time to make more older tracks...

This is where i wish i was born later so i would have a ton of pics my self.... But i dont soo i would say youtube would maybe be your best bet.... Unless there is a better site then idk where else to see any