Lag on certain tracks

prmikee9

Question

Hey guys, 95% of the time I run on any World Finals track, the three tampas that RockCrawler made, and a couple other made by RockCrawler or Coconut, either my truck lags (1-8FPS) or the track lags (1-8FPS). Normally not both at the same time but whenever track shows fps are low or high and then I slide over to the truck and the fps are low or high. rarely do i not lag on these select tracks. I know RockCrawler makes these tracks with high quality, which are great. But I notice no one else says anything so idk if my settings arent right. Everything in my config is basic and low. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

6 answers to this question

Well I have a HP Pavilion a6700y PC, with a new ARRIS TM822 Router which helped for alitle. A Netgear modem. The computer is extremely fast and has almost nothing on it. hope this helps. And Roach I tried downloading both to see if it made a difference and it hasnt. But I always download the FPS

Ive noticed HEAVY lag on the fps rock maps on car heavy jumps. A few other of his maps do the same and I run at about 100fps at other maps. I get better performance at the old crushable obstacle tracks.

FPS in my opinion should be stripped of the bells and whistles, the FPS people dont need a skybox, working billboards or anything like that, they need a working track that they can actually run on, Im sure these objects ive listed dont take to many fps, but there are some people that need every single one they can get.