Hey!

Big A

I'm the one that is hated over at Monster Mayhem and got banned for asking serious (that end up getting deleted) questions when somebody else starts a "Conspiracy Theory" (that is still open) thread. So some of you people probably know me from over there. I'm 14 been playing ROR for like a month. . . That's all I think I have to say.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it was more than that thread that got you banned over there. Like the what do monster truck drivers eat thread. Actually when i seen you were a member here the first thing i did was check and see if you started any "serious" threads yet.

• Upvote 1

Nooooo..... I didnt start that "Eating" thread I believe that was SPPEDFAN or AlphaDog. . . I posted in it but I didnt start that! I started the "What happened to this Driver" thread which was apparently a horrible thing to do! Wanted to know ONE thing. I also posted 2 polls "World Finals Racing Predictions" and "World Finals Freestyle Predictions". . . Which is apparently another horrible thing to do. Got banned during the world finals @ 1:34 AM (the same time the people from JETRACING365 were banned) for "Spamming the Board" and "Posting too Much". . . Didnt know posting two polls and two threads and posting in them can get you banned. Theres a reason I left. . . All you people do is b***h and complain over at Mayhem. Only normal person there was MTRATTK.

Post any serious threads?? I posted three threads here in like 2 months and two were requests. The guys that SHOULD HAVE been banned were the ones that posted the "Eating" threads and such... I actually had serious questions and they were locked and deleted when a "What people are owned by Monster Jam" thread is not.

Sorry about this little rant mods. LOL

Nooooo..... I didnt start that "Eating" thread I believe that was SPPEDFAN or AlphaDog. . . I posted in it but I didnt start that! I started the "What happened to this Driver" thread which was apparently a horrible thing to do! Wanted to know ONE thing. I also posted 2 polls "World Finals Racing Predictions" and "World Finals Freestyle Predictions". . . Which is apparently another horrible thing to do. Got banned during the world finals @ 1:34 AM (the same time the people from JETRACING365 were banned) for "Spamming the Board" and "Posting too Much". . . Didnt know posting two polls and two threads and posting in them can get you banned. Theres a reason I left. . . All you people do is b***h and complain over at Mayhem. Only normal person there was MTRATTK.

I think that speaks for itself...

Anyhow, your conduct on Mayhem spoke for itself, and if you keep like this your stay here will be a short one so I'll just say let it be and continue on. You'll do better here.

• Upvote 1