PENDA Series

lookin4myscooter

I wasn't sure if this is the right section to start this, if not I apologize. Anyway, I am a fan of old school monster trucks, and was wondering if anyone has considered doing a PENDA style SM series? Including 80's style tracks and trucks or 90's style "leafer" (Leaf spring) trucks, and somewhat modernized 90's tracks, add some smaller freestyle obstacles like van stacks and bus stacks on the ground and possible some smaller "sick air" dirt ramps. Just something I would like to see and even take part in, competing and helping with track/truck content, seeing as I have the time now. Just a thought, thanks again everyone who makes the SM community possible. 

• Upvote 1

Just made a PENDA style custom track about a month ago, should be in the downloads section. It's a custom style PENDA drag race with a modern freestyle twist. I want to start making replica PENDA tracks from the 90's (Bloomsburg, Indy, ect) but haven't had the time lately. Can't wait to see the new pack and where this goes, would be great to see this all come together!

With all the people wanting Penda trucks and a series to go with them, It's only a matter of time before it happens.  I would love to make Penda or 90's trucks in general but I'm worse off than Outlawed on that front.  I have a Lima 93 track modeled but I'm still learning how to texture.  Thanks to Tom P.  I can texture two sides of the default cube in blender but the third texture always come out a solid color of the texture with no detail.

t1wwCJo.jpg