V4 CustomTyler-Drew It's The Punisher

Nitro Psycho

No Sh*t Sherlock..................the truck was done before the truck was even thought of being drawn, Tyler wanted todo something different and wanted the truck uploaded when the drawing was done

Really like your attitude.

Anyhow, how was I supposed to know that? It says, and I quote "Images/Idea- Tyler himself"

So what that insinuates is that you got the idea from the drawing, not that you made it prior to the truck being drawn.

"Images/Idea- Tyler himself" that does not mean i got the idea from him, that means HE had the idea............he told me he wanted it done up, he GAVE me the images and i put it together, so "images/idea - Tyler himself" means just that, images and ideas came from him, if i made the truck after he drew it then i wouldve said i said i got the OK from him to make it

Hi Danny, Jonathan is correct. I have been wanting to do The Punisher on an all Max-D themed truck for 4 years now. I had him make the concept to see what it might look like. I decided to be more original after seeing it and went on to create The real Punisher using more of an original concept, steering away from Max-D. I hope this answers any questions...

Sorry for the confusion. I hope you like the truck though!

• Upvote 1

Hi Danny, Jonathan is correct. I have been wanting to do The Punisher on an all Max-D themed truck for 4 years now. I had him make the concept to see what it might look like. I decided to be more original after seeing it and went on to create The real Punisher using more of an original concept, steering away from Max-D. I hope this answers any questions...

Sorry for the confusion. I hope you like the truck though!

We all know my original idea is what started it. :P Hopefully I can stop being lazy and finally put out a new version that isn't just recycled parts 5x over. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1