World Finals XV Discussion

Travis

If any body makes it to bonus time on this track it will be a act of god. It looks awesome but i think its going to be a little to much they should have left the center more open for recovering from those huge jumps who wants to go big and take the chance of going head on into another ramp (ouch) this will be a awesome disaster to watch ,i really wish i was there to see this destruction

its Go Big or Go Home style. Last year people were complaining because the track was exactly like wf12 and 13 and had little to no variation. Now that the track is out of this world amazing people still complain about the track? Comeon the show is gonna be freaking crazy and it will take alot of driving skill. Should be fun.

• Upvote 2

Honestly i think this'll play to Toddleduck and bradshaw, bradshaw did motorcross and ducface CORR trucks, both of which are bulit around rhythm sections and playing off them. My bet's on them

oh, lee odonnell too, i'll bet he's manic after racing

Knowing the history on the drivers makes stuff that more interesting when it comes to situations like this

and I totally agree