World Finals XV Discussion

Travis

ok, I am mad about the redo yea whatever, im over it. BUT the fact that Tom started freestyling when Adam won was kind of depressing to me. (not calling him a bad sport) but a good sport would have just stopped and let the other dude win because if you hit that, you have NO chance in winning.

ok, I am mad about the redo yea whatever, im over it. BUT the fact that Tom started freestyling when Adam won was kind of depressing to me. (not calling him a bad sport) but a good sport would have just stopped and let the other dude win because if you hit that, you have NO chance in winning.

I don't see how it was a bad sport other than just him saying screw it and just hitting stuff.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to wake up tomorrow and there will be 3 more pages on this thread of nothing but Feld hate spamming. Would like to see that not happen.

ANYWAY. My predictions for freestyle. Donald has a great run but not enough to win, EVO killz it!, Ryan Anderson breaks/goes out early leaving much to be desired, Tom goes too big too early, or does virtually nothing ant takes the win, stitched up Avenger, Grave Digger catches fire (again), Adam does an awesome job, but doesn't win, by one point, Nicole flips before even hitting an obstacle, tracks destroyers lots of trucks, many injuries, most just crawl over obstacles, *insert backflip spamming here*, cool encore though, Doomsday/NEA nonsense, people spam this thread with arguments at the end of the night.