Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Not man of steel since his sched. is already released and he's basically running arenas this whole season. 15 at anaheim 3 and tampa 1 also so there definately has to be a new truck. Ryan Anderson confirmed 24 trucks for houston also.

The only explanation I can think of is they just wanted to throw someone in for doing pretty much only arena shows. He's had good moments but he still has a long way to go before he is on the same skill level as the second biggest monster truck name in monster jam.

Actually I looked since I'm from Michigan and he is scheduled to be at Detroit for the first show and Tom in the 2nd time they go back

The lineup will most likely have an uneven event

I don't think they would make some of the biggest stadium shows this season uneven. They also confirmed 24 trucks so I really hope it's not just some crappy fill in.

I don't think they would make some of the biggest stadium shows this season uneven. They also confirmed 24 trucks so I really hope it's not just some crappy fill in.

Plus, if they did that, they'd get a lot of hate from the people. Don't think they can handle much more of it.