Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

I was reading the Miami results page, and read that the El Toro Loco -VS- El Diablo donut/wheelie contest is called the Hispanic Shoot Out. If one of the trucks wins a competition, they have earned the right to compete. Here is the story from the results page:

Along the way, El Toro Loco (Lupe Soza) and El Diablo (J.P. Ruggiero) made periodic appearances in the Monster Jam Hispanic Shootout. El Toro Loco won the wheelie portion and El Diablo captured donuts.
Since each driver won one element of the Shootout, the drivers earned the right to join Monster Jam Fox Sports 1 Freestyle, setting up the scenario where as many as 18 trucks could have been involved in the competition. 

I think this will be a Vegas encore...

Agreed, one of the Vegas encores.  So the Hispanic encore, Doom's Day and NEA seem to be scripted this way, and usually there is a third encore when they do pairs of trucks. 2004 saw team Blue Thunder, team Max D and team Grave Digger, 2011 had team Grinder, Team Max D and Ryan's debut in Son Uva Digger.    

Anaheim was alright. Too many breakages/ roll overs but titan yet again did good and finished 2nd in fs. The worst thing though was the annoying soccer moms sitting infront of me who didnt watch a second of the show and just complained about jenny not inviting them to yoga....

• Upvote 5

The worst thing though was the annoying soccer moms sitting infront of me who didnt watch a second of the show and just complained about jenny not inviting them to yoga....

And I was like Oh my gawd Jenny isn't even in shape, Im like totally hungry, why did that black and green one flip over, Quad wars is the coolest thing ever, OMG I cant get reception in this stadium, why is it so loud, can they just like stop driving so we can gossip, WOW THE BLACK AND GREEN TRUCK WON THATS AMAZING!

Yea, I know that type 

• Upvote 3

I was reading the Miami results page, and read that the El Toro Loco -VS- El Diablo donut/wheelie contest is called the Hispanic Shoot Out. If one of the trucks wins a competition, they have earned the right to compete. Here is the story from the results page:

I think this will be a Vegas encore...

Oh god.... i can't imagine what they are doing if they come to Mexico this year....

spongebob-gif-spengbab-o.gif