Feld Motor Sports Inks 5-Year Deal With FOX Sports To Telecast Monster Jam

Sporemanjake

What nobody realizes is that SPEED or any other network never produced Monster Jam shows. Monster Jam themselves makes the shows that air. So I'm sure Scott will still be commentating, I'm sure Mark will if he still works for Monster Jam, whatever. There won't be much difference. 

What nobody realizes is that SPEED or any other network produced Monster Jam shows. Monster Jam themselves makes the shows that air. So I'm sure Scott will still be commentating, I'm sure Mark will if he still works for Monster Jam, whatever. There won't be much difference.

Correct. Monster Jam produces the show themselves I'm pretty sure. Scott Douglass works for Monster jam, not FS1/Speed. So more than likely you will get the same package as before unless Monster Jam changes the setup themselves.

Well guys, Mark, is not going to be a commentator this year for Monster Jam due to home being the Devastater, and since Ken Stout' s On The Edge is canceled, maybe he going commentating this year for Monster Jam. Just look at some of the stadium schedule for this year, some of them have the Devastater this year, so maybe Ken Stout is coming to Monster Jam.