Phoenix Race Weekend (Spoiler Alert)

Casey Graves

Interested to see how Bayne does after the 500 win.

Nationwide race will be one by a cup-regular (no surprise).

Watch Edwards and Hamlin (they dominated the last race there).

how many races will bayne be running now? I haven't heard, (actually just read that he will be racing in nationwide, however, still not sure if he is making many, if any more cup starts)

and isn't there a new points rule in nationwide, trying to slow down the cuo guyz?

my predictions and 2 cents is this. in my opinion. JGR or stewart-haas has the best chance at winning the cup race this weekend. i have no doubt kyle wouldve won the 500 if his car wasnt so damaged. he was able to run the draft and maneuver the car so well.

as well as the nationwide race goes. i think its a toss up.

and in the truck series, i honestly think austin dillon is gonna be in the top 3 in points this year. and this race will start his amount in the win column this season.

BTW casey. you listened and made the thread! :P

my predictions and 2 cents is this. in my opinion. JGR or stewart-haas has the best chance at winning the cup race this weekend. i have no doubt kyle wouldve won the 500 if his car wasnt so damaged. he was able to run the draft and maneuver the car so well.

as well as the nationwide race goes. i think its a toss up.

and in the truck series, i honestly think austin dillon is gonna be in the top 3 in points this year. and this race will start his amount in the win column this season.

BTW casey. you listened and made the thread! :P

Understatement much? :P

Drivers running multiple series have to elect which series they want to race in for points, Bayne chose Nationwide.

I honestly think after the start so far this year we may end up with a lot of unsuspected winners or guys that have not won for awhile (JR Nation rejoice).

Edwards is the man at Phoenix. Nationwide or Cup he will be the man to beat.. Sadly.

Nationwide will be a Cup love fest like usual, but I expect it to be an entertaining race. The trucks will put on the best show of the weekend. I expect Sadler, Dillon and Crafton to duke it out for the win. Should be a good weekend of racing.