Recommendations for a new computer

mr.krazy

Question

Hey guys,

The title pretty much says it all. Getting enough money for a new computer or laptop soon (the one I have now lags online badly).

The price range will be around $300-$1000. I'm looking for cheap but lots of RAM so any recommendations for a laptop or computer that will perform well online?

9 answers to this question

Like Blair said, but I would not get a Toshiba satellite. They start out good but slow down much and by about 3 years of owning it when watching youtube videos it will buzz. Its not just my experiences, its happened on many computers

Every computer gets run down, its just Alienwares are over priced when you can get a better computer for less then that. Btw what time is it?

If it has a decent processor, 8 or more gb of ram, and a non integrated graphics card. It should be just fine to run ROR. Mine runs high settings at 900p. When I had about six trucks all next to each other, I was at 55 FPS.

I have a 3.0 ghz quad core processor, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, and a GTX 650. Initial cost was $500 plus about $100-120 for the upgraded graphics card.

was thinking of getting a "Gaming computer" for about $400. had everything I needed but is refurbished. I'm not smart with computers so I don't know if refurbished computers do well.

when the time comes closer I will post some pics of the computers I have looked at and then you can tell me what you think.