Season 1 Budgets

restored429

Week 10: Bayley Motorsport Budget

Current Budget          Booking Price                     Travelling Cost                      Damages            Modifications        Money Won                   Resulting Budget

$10,000                   $4000 (+$3000 extra)                 -$1,300                                -$2000                         $0              $500 Race   $800 FS                   $15,000

Week 10 Budget:

Can-Am Racing: $347,467

Green Lantern/Scrapper: $144,697

Overkill Evolution/Canadian Crippler: $171,818

El Chupacabras/Newedle: $41,012 (unchanged from last week)

*Please note that included in these calculations are the purse payouts for the Throwdown Stadium Series points*

(Also note that I went back through and redid my budget, I did this because I only just learned of a glitch in the google doc which caused my calculations to be WAY off; big thanks to Colineri for letting me know about said glitch, had he not my budget would've stayed incorrect.)

Edited by DirtyDawg

The Machine Shop: 251,277

Dan and Jon:133,289

Robbie and Tyler:82,438

Josh G:35,550

For you Josh Dig Rhodes wanted to say thank you for being part of our team. Good luck in your new team with Chadwick. On a side note wanted to say thank you for John Morrison for Joining our team. Be on the lookout for his new truck Rolling Coal!!

Josh Dig Rhodes your budget and with the truck: 55,520