NR2003 Projects - Chapter 1

JRobson

The NHL cars look good but I'd like to see some more effort other then logos a number a simple paint job and call it done.

• Different numbers other then 27 or 12 and from different number sets or fonts (not sure what your using)
  • Not sure if all the painting sites are still around but they should have some nice bases to use but you'll have to adapt them to fit the template you're using
  • Something everyone tends to overlook is accent colors such as the tape, shark fin, roof rails, spoiler etc

I do like that you used a player name and number on the Sharks car though. ;) Other then my opinion/criticism they look great.

Alright, that was my first BR12 car since like September so it isnt that good as it should be.

I use this place, since it has all of the real NHL numbers. For example, the numbers on an Edmonton car would be different from the numbers on an Ottawa car: http://s767.beta.photobucket.com/user/HockeyJerseyConcepts/library/NHL%20Numbers

• 2 weeks later...

I went back through this thread a little bit ago and seen I didn't really post much of my painted cars, plus I've been thinking about getting in to painting some custom stuff again since I can't really play any games on this thing or race online.

3513943.jpg

4185986.jpg

Combination of one of my previous cars and some graphics from Casey.