NR2003 Projects - Chapter 1

JRobson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

14tmbcar.jpg

Picked up a steering wheel this week for when we play ROR and PS3. While I was at it, I dusted off my copy of NR2003 and installed it on the new computer. I was very pleasantly surprised to see so many people are still making cars/tracks and have been having fun trying a bunch of new stuff out and revisiting some that I used to play way back when.

This is one I threw together real quick, first car I've painted for NR2003. Maybe I can join you guys for a few races in the next season!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol. It was either do that or be wrecked by Chris Wetz lol. Anyone who's raced with Wetz knows you need to pass him as quick as possible. The other time I did it was because of the rumble strips trying to snag the car sideways. Everyone else was doing it that race as well. Not to mention the guy I had the finish with was doing the same thing. As long as you didn't do what I did the first lap you were fine. (The three wide thing)

Heres the photo of the finish.

6145105910_aabb9af9bc.jpg

20378372381815507967111 by JRobson9, on Flickr

Also I'll try to setup a couple NW funraces here this weekend if anyone is up for it. Not partying this weekend so I should be able to race. Up to you guys on what tracks to run.

• 2 months later...