v4 Dissipearence

iNuclearPonyi

Question

My v4 pack dissipeared in game the zip is in the vehicles still but when i add a new truck (open both zips and drag one trucks files into v4) it take every truck from the game the .zip remains. please tell me how to fix this its getting annoying and i can barely use most of my downloaded trucks.

I had the wrong version or the v4 so i got the .38 one and now when i put trucks into the zip  (open both zips and drag one trucks files into v4) it will not show up in game it keeps all of the v4 trucks but does not put the truck i put in what am i doing wrong?

4 answers to this question

ok i figured it out so i didnt have the trucks un ziped into the vehicles i had the zip in vehicles but now the trucks dont show in game and this is how a trustable person told me. i cleared and regend cashe but it errors in the process or regen and the trucks wont show in game.

All I do to get an addon truck to work is unzip the addon truck zip file (to make it a folder instead of a zipped file), copy the files in the in the folder, then paste those files into the V4 pack. If it gives you an option to copy and replace a file, copy and replace. Once it is done compressing, I zip the addon truck folder back to a zipped folder, and I put that zip file into vehicles. This works for me every time. If this process does not work for you, let me know. Hope this helps.