King of the Hill: Shatner Motor Speedway: BIGFOOT VS GRAVE DIGGER!

JoshDIGRhodes

Roach and Mark are the first two fill ins. Signing up as a fill in does not mean you can signup with whatever truck you want. This field is locked with the trucks listed above in the first post. If a spot opens up, the first fill in driver will be contacted to fill the vacated truck. So on and so forth until all trucks are full.

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!

King of the Hill returns to Shatner Motor Speedway where Grave Digger will do battle against Bigfoot!

7est/6cst, chat will be on AIM.

Truck Lineup:

Grave Digger XIX(Josh Rhodes)

Bigfoot 19(Michael Murray)

Stone Crusher(Aaron Lurie)

Hooked(Mason Watts)

Avenger(Conner Richardson)

Wrecking Crew(Devin Doss)

Gun Slinger(Andrew Wamsely)

Barbarian(Joshua Micks)

KING OF THE HILL: SHATNER MOTOR SPEEDWAY:

Wheelie Rules:

POP and DROP Wheelies only. You will be judged on how verticle you get the front wheels into the air. If the truck lands off to the side and you pull off into a save, that will also count towards your score. There will be NO slap wheeling in this contest. The winner of the wheelie contest recieves ONE KOTH point, and is Top Qualifier for racing. The rest of the scores will be used to determine the racing bracket.

Racing Rules:

Racing is pretty self explanitory here. Go straight. Either lane does have a freestyle obstacle after the finish line. Making HARD contact that results in a HARD or VIOLENT rollover will result in said truck NOT freestyling. Winner of Racing will recieve 50 points, 2nd 49, 3rd 48, 4th 47, 5th 46, 6th 45, 7th 44, 8th 43. The wheelie winner/top qualifer will have their point added to their total racing points.

Freestyle Rules:

Freestyle will be REALISTIC. Any truck that lands violently on the rear axle will be shut off and not allowed to refire. That means drive with common sense. Don't SLAM into the back of the FMX hill and land HARD on the rear axle, you will be shut off. You may launch the bus stack as hard as you want, but if you land in an unrealistic way, you will be shut off. The white lines at the TOP and BOTTOM of the track are OUT OF BOUNDS, NO tires will be allowed past them on the grass. If done so you will be shut off. You MAY run onto the front stretch of the track if you wish. Your freestyle score will be added to your Racing points total, the person with the highest point total at the end of the night will be KING OF THE HILL!

WHEELIE RESULTS:

WRECKING CREW: 24

HOOKED: 19

GUN SLINGER: 26

BARBARIAN: 19

GRAVE DIGGER: 27

STONE CRUSHER: 26

AVENGER: 24

BIGFOOT: 22

WINNER: GRAVE DIGGER!

RACING RESULTS:

8. BARBARIAN def. 1. GRAVE DIGGER

6. BIGFOOT def. 3. GUN SLINGER

5. AVENGER def. 4. WRECKING CREW

2. STONE CRUSHER def. 7 HOOKED

8. BARBARIAN def. 3. BIGFOOT

5. AVENGER def. 2. STONE CRUSHER

FINALS:

5. AVENGER def. 8 BARBARIAN in KOTH Best 2 out of 3!

Freestyle Results:

Hooked: 10

Wrecking Crew: 22

Stone Crusher: 27

Barbarian: 23

Gun Slinger: 29

Avenger: 25

Bigfoot: 24

Grave Digger: 26

GUN SLINGER WINS FREESTYLE!

KING OF THE HILL POINTS:

AVENGER: 75 *TIEBREAKER WINNER, WON RACING*

STONE CRUSHER: 75

GUN SLINGER: 74

GRAVE DIGGER: 73

BARBARIAN: 72

BIGFOOT: 71

WRECKING CREW: 66

HOOKED: 53

I was super excited to be able to participate in the return event for KOTH (my first ever KOTH event), and to me this was one of the more fun and relaxing events I've run in; great job by everyone involved, and I can't wait for the next one.

• Upvote 1

• DannyMackey pinned, unpinned and locked this topic