Tracked them down...where are they now?

BigJoeC

Question

Ok I did some more digging and found that Roach made Bearfoot and Rampage a while back (Projects Ch9 pg 15) and I think Little Tiger3 did something with them too. Then there was something about a PENDA series pack that included Bearfoot (Projects Ch23 pg 1). Does anyone know if they were ever released? If they were I'm sure they'd be taken down off the downloads list by now, if that's the case...where can I find it??? Thanks.

4 answers to this question

A good amount of stuff yets brought up with ideas and projects, and a fair amount of that ends up getti g scrapped. The PENDA series never wen't anywhere, so a pack was never made. (However, there are 2 leafer packs that look really good.) As for the other stuff, I don't remeber seeing it in the downloads, so most likely the creators decided to bail on them.

Ya I have both leafer packs and they are amazing! The only Bearfoot I've seen now is a newer 3rd gen Dodge body which never existed with Bearfoot. Haha if I could figure out how to post a pic I would of what I found. I've jus been going crazy looking for it for a personal project and that was the only truck with that body.