[TRUCK] Mohawk Warrior

el toro loco fan

Name: Mohawk Warrior
Body: escalade 
Chassis: PEI , i believe 

Paint (images of color/graphics): cant link pics need help on that 

Other details:mainly just wanted a redone mohawk warrior and i wanted the mohawk to move kind of like the monster mutt that malkey made if possible thanks. 

Chassis: PEI , i believe  

Other details:mainly just wanted a redone mohawk warrior and i wanted the mohawk to move kind of like the monster mutt that malkey made if possible thanks. 

The two Mohawk Warrior chassis currently running are both CRDs (I believe, I know they are both lower CoG chassis, just not sure which is which). And I'm sure someone can make a node beam for the mohawk to move. If I knew how to do that, I'd gladly do it. I might consider this a project when I get time on my hands to start pounding out some more projects I have in mind. 

• Upvote 1

I was working on an updated one just need to figure out spec mapping, already have the paint and body. I started  on it a while ago but, I got caught up with Devastator, fixing  a few things mainly shocks and chassis adjustments also wanting to spec map the body on that truck. Hoping to get back to my updated MW, If that goes well I might make BJ's Mohawk Warrior.

The two Mohawk Warrior chassis currently running are both CRDs (I believe, I know they are both lower CoG chassis, just not sure which is which). And I'm sure someone can make a node beam for the mohawk to move. If I knew how to do that, I'd gladly do it. I might consider this a project when I get time on my hands to start pounding out some more projects I have in mind. 

I though George drove a Cohen...