I.M.O. Our U.S. Journalists

Hagan Moskau

Today, another journalist was beheaded by the ruthless ISIS, and for just respect from the U.S.. So prays to Steven Sotloff's family. :-( :-(   And please pray for Briton David Haines. The terrorist explained he is next to be beheaded. I hope we go there and kill every one of those pieces of craps. They all can go to hell!!!! Including that idiot Obama. Sorry for my language, but its true.

I don't know why they keep voting for him as President, he has no right to be a president of any sort. I hope America does something, and fights back, and bomb those S.O.B.'s to molecules and send them to their fake god, Allah. Obama watches the executions like a movie, and basically enjoys it. He even went on vacation right after the first execution. If America doesn't do something, then............. I don't know.

EDIT: Again, sorry for my language. But it's really true.

Edited by Hagan James

You obviously don't fully grasp what is going on and I'm glad we don't have people like you to run our government cause we would be in a different war every week. As much as you hate Obama it isn't all his fault he had to pick up the pieces of what was left of America but all you care about is shooting first and asking questions later which is so the american way to do things.

I don't know why they keep voting for him as President, he has no right to be a president of any sort. I hope America does something, and fights back, and bomb those S.O.B.'s to molecules and send them to their fake god, Alah. Obama thinks watching the executions like a movie. If America doesn't do something, then............. I don't know.

EDIT: Again, sorry for my language. But it's really true.

Hey, when you're a registered voter, then you can talk to me about politics. What you're saying is completely intolerant, and honestly, you're making yourself look like a joke.

Why are you so worried about the government anyway? You said you don't pay taxes on your bamboo farm. As far as I know, your family doesn't pay it's part in this country. If anyone is in the wrong here, it's you.

• Upvote 4

I'm just angry. And I really don't care about the government. I just don't think we should just watch our US journalists die like this. And plus, yes, I'm a joke. You're right, I am. But I'm a conservative, and when I do vote, I'll only vote who right for this country. But I'm going to be praying for those who are captured, and hope they soon come home safely. But, yeah, I really do make fool of my self, and I apologize. 

I'm just angry. And I really don't care about the government. I just don't think we should just watch our US journalists die like this. And plus, yes, I'm a joke. You're right, I am. But I'm a conservative, and when I do vote, I'll only vote who right for this country. But I'm going to be praying for those who are captured, and hope they soon come home safely. But, yeah, I really do make fool of my self, and I apologize. 

Well first off, you have to remember that these journalists decided on their own  to go to the middle east and they knew the risks that came with it. No one sent them. Not Obama, not Joe Biden, not John Boehner, not Congress. What you think is right is your opinion. Conservative or not.

You have to realize most if not all of these problems in that area of the world started long before Barack Obama was sworn in for the first time. Blaming everything on him just simply is not right. Do I support Obama? Yes. Do I disagree with some things he does? Yes. 

That's my opinion. You have yours.

• Upvote 1