Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

The MJ show wasnt the first backflip in Az but Creten was the first to do a backflip in Az mid-late last year. Also Jimmy won because his backflip was in regulation if i recall correctly and then still ran afterwards despite loosing rear wheel drive when landing the flip. Cams backflip and big air happened much later in the run and didnt do to many hits after his backflip but they were his biggest hits

• Upvote 1

I also heard that that was the last show inside Chase Field. They will be going to University Of Phoenix Stadium apparently. Anyone else hear about this?

They have been once before in 2009 I believe, it was a summer time show. There have also been other promoters that have put on shows inside that stadium since the last Monster Jam that was held there. 

If it was then thats great Glendale is a bigger floor and maybe change the date of the show so we can get Dennis and Tom and the Andersons. But i have also heard Glendale wants quite a bit to have Monsters in that stadium now after having to do wall repairs after i think a Monster X show but i dont know how true that is or not

If it was then thats great Glendale is a bigger floor and maybe change the date of the show so we can get Dennis and Tom and the Andersons. But i have also heard Glendale wants quite a bit to have Monsters in that stadium now after having to do wall repairs after i think a Monster X show but i dont know how true that is or not

I think it was AMP Events if you're thinking of when Bearfoot slammed into the wall in 2006.

Really feels like they could have done a lot more with the floor than just one center piece and nothing else...

Maybe, but this compared to the arena layouts that used to be standard, this is much more exciting. With the dirt pad setup, that one obstacle alone has 10 different hit points, and if they add a car or van stack, that makes technically 12 things to hit. The old layouts would have 6-8 at most.

Noticed it a while ago, but River Rat has an updated graphic and a slimmed backside:

*pic*

I don't know about everyone else, but I like that a lot better. I was never a fan of River Rat, but with that updated scheme I like it much more. Plus, the flat black makes it look much more threatening.