Show Your Projects: Chapter 5

mdemko

Ok half of it is the pic angle the other half is that when crazy built it the back end was made oddly shaped which I've tried my best to fix more to the real truck until I got to the point of not being able to move it any more without messing up the rest of the body. Only way I could fix that is to rebuild the entire shell from about the doors back...which at this point could potentially hold the packs release back a lot farther then it's been held. I fixed it the best I could and if it's not good enough for some of you then that's your problem. Still beats the "Official" games by a ton if you ask me. B)

Each pack will be better then the last, if you're expecting anything to be absolutely perfect as soon as you see it you're only setting yourself up to be disappointed.

And before anyone else asks me about damn flags, the ONLY trucks with them will be Diggers!

EDIT: One more thing, not one us are getting paid to do this either. We're doing it in our own free time for you guys and there's really only 2-3 of us working on it right now with help at times from others.

Edited by RKM
  • Upvote 1

post-1524-014449300 1305392299_thumb.jpg I went to the 2006 World Finals and saw this truck do a horriable job. I love the paint scheme and noticed that nobody has done this(as far as I've seen) before. Forgive me if this has already been done. B) . This is the 20006 WF White Escalade from Goerge Balhan. Sorry I also forgot to hit "u" to take off the dash. B) [Edit] I still have alot to do to the engine looks and the chassis other than that its ok
  • Upvote 1