Rigs of Rods 0.38.67 Issues (Where do I put trucks?)

zero_mass

Question

10 answers to this question

If I remember correctly there was a box that you might have unchecked that would have the game automatically add those folders to your Documents. I don't know if adding them manually would actually work so you might want to simply reinstall .38 and make sure you carefully read each check box or all of the options.

If I remember correctly there was a box that you might have unchecked that would have the game automatically add those folders to your Documents. I don't know if adding them manually would actually work so you might want to simply reinstall .38 and make sure you carefully read each check box or all of the options.

the 1st time i ever downloaded the game it came with a but load of stuff but when i switched to .37 and went back to .38 for a while and i couldnt get the add ons even when i check the box but sometimes when you do it gives you accouple vehicles. but i dont know how to get the full pack

I recently downloaded Rigs of Rods 0.38.67, and it works great, but it didn't come with Packs, Terrains, etc. Did I do something wrong in the installation?

are you new 

Edited by monsterjam1

If I remember correctly there was a box that you might have unchecked that would have the game automatically add those folders to your Documents. I don't know if adding them manually would actually work so you might want to simply reinstall .38 and make sure you carefully read each check box or all of the options.

Thanks. :)

Ok just saying version .37 is a lot better than 38 but lags on some maps and do you know how to make downloadable trucks work 

Well, both versions have a different pros and cons. In 0.37, you can use monster trucks from Sim-Monsters, and the HUD is better than what .38 gives you. .38 can run more regular, high quality vehicles and can overall handle more high quality vehicles and also has a GUI, which allows you to spawn in trucks from a menu rather than use a truck stop in .37 if the map even has one.