Sim-Monsters' 2nd annual What Did You Get?

RKM

Nothing. Flat fricking broke. No tree, no presents, no cookies, we got nothing. Hope you guys enjoy your christmas, i don't have one this year.

I feel your pain. I also have no tree, decorations, cookies and very few presents coming my way. The Whiskey I got was probably the biggest thing I'll get. My money went to buying stuff for my nephews and the few other kids in my family and it wasn't as much as I normally spend. If I didn't get a couple of computer jobs in November I wouldn't have had anything to spend. I've spent less than 400 dollars on myself in this whole year and that was two Monster Truck shows and one Snowmobile race and the rest was getting my game computer motherboard and processor, that I've had sitting for five years now, the rest of the stuff It needed just to turn it on(pics will be up soon in the hobbies thread). Other than that I just stayed inside my place this whole year messing around on the computer (thank god for free community wireless internet). See you in He** 2011.

Well so far I got a $25 mic/headset that works awesomely. I'm hoping to get some money so I can get my learners permit and that is about it lol.

Also like other people up there, no tree, no decorations, no cookies, etc but it doesn't bother me, less work I have to do lol. :P