Who's Your Favorite Wrestler? (WWE)

MetalMulisha17

About a month ago i became a fan of the WWE. I was a huge shield fan until Set Rollins came along and just beat the heck out Roman reigns and Dean ambrose with a steel chair. :( But today im fan of Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Anyways, Who's your favorite wrestler? And yes i know about the old days of wrestling like the 1990's. Can't wait to hear yours! ^_^

Edited by MetalMulisha17

My favorites were: Randy Savage, Kurt Angle(oh yea it's true! It's Damn True!) Chris Benoit, Shelton Benjamin(underrated), Mr Perfect(swag before the word was even invented), and John Cena(2002-2008)

Current: Sasha Banks(BOSS), Cesaro(jason statham lol), Roman(heavy stiff hitter), Sheamus(the ass kicking version stiff heavy hitter, not the current version), and of course The Beast Brock Lesnar

Greatest of All Time: Zack Ryder(Woo Woo Woo You Know It!!) lol juss kidding all time is hard but if i had to pick i would go with 4 guys you may not know but if you look them them up i promise you will be impressed if you are a pro wrestling fan(not sports entertainment)

Great Muta, Shinsuke Nakamaura, Kensuke Sasaki, and Shinya Hashimoto

Greatest Woman Wrestler of All Time: Megumi Kudo