Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

almost done just need to fix the textures on the stadium and add accouple more obstacles then make freestyle, but then i have to figure out the exporting.

rZ1YM4I.jpg

Edited by Jon Cannon
Don't bypass the swear filter.
  • Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

I can't quote without the picture for some reason, but that track looks better than what I would ever try to create. 

lol i gotten alittle better but its the texturing stadiums and exporting now and also have to figure out how to paint the lines on the floor 

D6XtUSY.png

Re5CiDZ.png

Well, here is an update and a pretty cool idea that Blaise made. In his GD30 pack he made a low lag version which made a huge difference in my FPS. The High quality one would only give me 40 FPS when I hit the track and around 30 when competing. But it now, it tripled when making the LOW LAG version both in game and competing wise. Thought this was a cool idea. The shocks are going to be changed out for some Racesource shocks before GMTRS! Hope you guys like it!

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Well, here is an update and a pretty cool idea that Blaise made. In his GD30 pack he made a low lag version which made a huge difference in my FPS. The High quality one would only give me 40 FPS when I hit the track and around 30 when competing. But it now, it tripled when making the LOW LAG version both in game and competing wise. Thought this was a cool idea. The shocks are going to be changed out for some Racesource shocks before GMTRS! Hope you guys like it!

Nice looking trucks m8!

I finished assembling the truck file so all I need to do is put the puzzle together piece by piece.

(Blacksmith)

10 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

I love this truck so far. :)

11 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Beautiful Piece, nice work to all those that helped make it. Great Concept, perfect execution