Sim Monsters
Goldberg6734

Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Pink Guy    1,519
1 minute ago, Rick Harrison said:

That livestream was so fckn gay

I swear some of that stuff will go down in a cringe compilation. And those two "hosts" are so stiff and forced, it's like having two cardboard cutouts with a playback track

Edy    5,694
Just now, Charlie H. said:

I swear some of that stuff will go down in a cringe compilation. And those two "hosts" are so stiff and forced, it's like having two cardboard cutouts with a playback track

They only said "Mexico City will have 3 shows" and that's it

I dunno, i didn't wathced it from the start, what did they said?

Pink Guy    1,519
Just now, Rick Harrison said:

They only said "Mexico City will have 3 shows" and that's it

I dunno, i didn't wathced it from the start, what did they said?

That pooty list including Chad Fortune referencing DANK MEMES

And just their overall stage presence, they're not hosts, they're borderline androids

Outlawed    6,339
2 minutes ago, Mr.Durham said:

Cringy Metal Mulisha paint shceme

I thought it looked better then the original one :blink:

Outlawed    6,339

it was in the livestream, I did not screenshot it. Also I was right about this (minus being a Overbored photoshop)
14202746_1318596004841454_43384417206191

Goldberg6734    218

More on that new Monster Jam video game, Gamespot lists it as a PS4, Xbox One game that will be developed and published by Maximum Games whom has also published titles such as American Truck Simulator, Myst, and the Farming Simulator games. *Release date of October 21st, 2016

I do agree though that the whole thing felt very forced and stiff. But when you're a family friendly company, you've gotta do what you gotta do.

Pink Guy    1,519
Just now, Goldberg6734 said:

More on that new Monster Jam video game, Gamespot lists it as a PS4, Xbox One game as it will be developed and published by Maximum Games whom has also published titles such as American Truck Simulator, Myst, and the Farming Simulator games. 

I do agree though that the whole thing felt very forced and stiff. But when you're a family friendly company, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

I guess but... god did they get annoying quick

Edy    5,694
3 minutes ago, Goldberg6734 said:

More on that new Monster Jam video game, Gamespot lists it as a PS4, Xbox One game that will be developed and published by Maximum Games whom has also published titles such as American Truck Simulator, Myst, and the Farming Simulator games. 

The point here is

What is the budget

If it's not PC it sucks