Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

39 minutes ago, Chris B said:

How's this a project to be shown?

Didn't wanna say anything because I didn't wanna look like the bad guy.

Anyway, taking Blacksmith for a 5th tour just to make any final adjustments that weren't on the 4th.

I looked around Alan E's and actually realized that the body should've been WAYYY skinnier. Also, I found the right chassis somewhere and got it up to date. Working on her now.

On 10/28/2016 at 0:47 AM, Edy said:

It's finished

It's never coming out, this guy "finished it" for me, if you want it.

Beg and ask MonsterJamSeriesTV for it.

No one likes that queer. Takes peoples projects, claims he made em, grabs a truck, slaps decals on it and says he made it and he took time on it. gg MonsterQueerSeriesTV 

2 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

This is a truck i put together for a friend, huge thanks to zona118 with this awesome paint scheme

zona118, aka me lol. (I use a different username for some of my other accounts over the internet)

Since there's literally only like one 2016 track released, I've been working on Tampa 2016 over the past day or so, and it's been coming along well. This hopefully won't be my only replica, as there's so many tracks I want to make. Also made some updated wall banners and inflatables if any track makers want them.

XLHZbpu.png 

3CSzRhj.jpg 

Ps, I am not taking any requests, so if you ask for a track, you most likely won't get it

• Upvote 10

i wanted to make a custom baltimore because the stadium texturing is easy and im starting to get the hang of making tracks and need to figure out a couple things to finish pontiac 2006 but i want to put some tarp on the crowd but i dont know how and i already tried loop cutting but it wont work 

O0IkJHE.jpg

7 hours ago, Chris B said:

Since there's literally only like one 2016 track released, I've been working on Tampa 2016 over the past day or so, and it's been coming along well. This hopefully won't be my only replica, as there's so many tracks I want to make. Also made some updated wall banners and inflatables if any track makers want them.

Ps, I am not taking any requests, so if you ask for a track, you most likely won't get it

*bows down* ALL HAIL THE LORD OF 2016 STUFF!

Finally really happy that there is a 2016 track being worked on for a long time. Really good so far! :)

2 hours ago, Joey B. said:

*bows down* ALL HAIL THE LORD OF 2016 STUFF!

Finally really happy that there is a 2016 track being worked on for a long time. Really good so far! :)

This isn't the only 2016 track being worked on because maxdman is working on Atlanta 2016 and Chris b is working on Tampa 2016 & isn't tyronas working on el Paso 2016

1 minute ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

This isn't the only 2016 track being worked on because maxdman is working on Atlanta 2016 and Chris b is working on Tampa 2016 & isn't tyronas working on el Paso 2016

Not to be rude, I said "for a long time." I know there's 2016 tracks being made..

and its 2015 not 2016.