Jump to content
Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
tyrannos

MAS signups [OPEN]

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, BlueThunderFan2016 said:

RoR Server Name - BTFan2016

Discord -  Dont have one atm, might get it.

Truck: Grave Digger 30 Revamped (Dennis) (Chrome)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n8rwq64y9vajt8l/GRAVE_DIGGER_30_v2.1.zip

the revamped version does not work for me at the moment but before you switch to the old version i will try to redownload it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tyrannos said:

the revamped version does not work for me at the moment but before you switch to the old version i will try to redownload it

Not to be rude but you're gonna have to make it work. Unless the league has a direct theme (customs only, old trucks only) you can't really restrict the trucks people pick if they're not taken. I may be wrong but that's just how I see it being fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Not to be rude but you're gonna have to make it work. Unless the league has a direct theme (customs only, old trucks only) you can't really restrict the trucks people pick if they're not taken. I may be wrong but that's just how I see it being fair.

the entire truck is missing when i try to spawn it (all three versions) and yes i redownloaded it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just going to sign up to try to help out with the league because this league needs some work..

Joey Burgy

Junkyard Dog

TBA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Joey B. said:

I'm just going to sign up to try to help out with the league because this league needs some work..

Joey Burgy

Titan

TBA

Taken by me choose another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×