Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

3 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Sorry last post 

Alien Might Release it today or tomorrow Diggers daughter Still working on it Thanks to Jams Custom for giving me the idea I saw everyone's reply to my Saigon shaker and I'll fix it or not 

They look "okay" so far. Main thing wrong with the GD is its on SUD's body

2 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Sorry last post 

Alien Might Release it today or tomorrow Diggers daughter Still working on it Thanks to Jams Custom for giving me the idea I saw everyone's reply to my Saigon shaker and I'll fix it or not 

Pics*

screen shoot the diggers daughter from Instagram and modifie it so the skull and stuff dont look bad

2 hours ago, Karnag Gaming said:

Ya, thats what it is. 
Proof

Then what I think you mean is "the GD 'should be' on a SUD body" your original phrasing implies that the truck he has in the picture is currently on a SUD body when It's clearly on a GD body

5 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Diggers daughter  

Doesn't look bad IMO but you should definitely do something about the flames coming from out of no where on the side just after the hood...just looks off to me

3 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

How Bout Ths?

if your trying to replicate the paint by Taylor Andes it still needs alot of work, more detail, a deeper purple, The skull looks like it should be redone and theres a house under the door panel, other than that it looks decent