Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

On 2/21/2018 at 9:12 PM, Medalwarrior215 said:

Not the best not the worst Decided to give it a try                                           also not finished 

Image result for monster jam purple grave digger the legend            just incase you did not notice but there is a monster jam logo by the face. that would be good to add but other then that its not bad

6 minutes ago, r.rich said:

Also add Firestone tires instead of bkts

I think they're supposed to be Ukraines, Firestones usually have the Firestone logo on the sides of the tires

• Like 2

16 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

Didn't know we were making hot-wheels toys now?

I mean, people can do what they want. Its their project, there are a few hotwheels toys that came to ror and look really good (stimson's conmemorative pack for example). But personally i wouldn't do the colorthread trucks.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PaukenDigger said:

Made a custom Rage for a tour and other things but accidentally made the black and the white Rage.

Orange Rage is more for Feld shows while the white is for Indy shows and the black one is for Vegas or WF

I quite like those, the white an Black ones really work well. Nice job!

13 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

This has been sitting in my desktop for 2 months decided to release it Tomorrow Jared Eichelberger 2018 Pack Still working On the color treads GD

Jared runs collector headers in 2018, you need to import the chassis into Blender to fix that, or build a new one. Just PLEASE don't put 2 chassis on top of each other like you did with Scooby Doo. And as for the name "Jared Eichelberger," maybe this is just me, but I'm not sure if that's the right font :/