Jump to content
Sim Monsters
NtheDiggerfan

Colton ike chassis?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Nitro Psycho said:

Why would 29 be retired? Randy hardly runs that truck hard

Excuse me lmao. Did you see ANY of his stadium performances this year?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nitro Psycho said:

Why would 29 be retired? Randy hardly runs that truck hard

Yeah, @Mark Colineri got it right. He's had his best season ever in my eyes. Dude's been on fire. 

Just some of my favorite moments:

Like I said, Dude's been fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RockCrwlr said:

Why is this in the ror section and not real world racing section?

I didnt know there was a distinction. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:48 AM, NtheDiggerfan said:

Yeah I did see that Tyler was borrowing 34 bc Krysten put it on Instagram. Why doesnt Colton run a Willman?

Why would Colton run a front engine truck in arenas....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/19/2018 at 12:36 AM, NitroMenace said:

Yeah it’s a CRD. Infact all of the TT Central trucks are CRDs except for Digger 34 I think (that’s what Tyler is driving rn)

Vinson's 31 is an Inhouse, as far as i can tell.

 

On 8/20/2018 at 6:52 PM, Lordly 61 said:

Why would Colton run a front engine truck in arenas....

Bc you can.

 

 

****admins make both posts into 1 post, i didnt kno how lol

Edited by Jon Cannon
Merge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lordly 61 said:

Why would Colton run a front engine truck in arenas....

I dont see why not. I mean tom drove a willman in arenas, i dont see why colton cant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Feld Entertainment said:

I dont see why not. I mean tom drove a willman in arenas, i dont see why colton cant.

I don't see it being a problem. If anything i feel like Colt would benefit from having a front engine because it would be easier for him to do his nose wheelies. Same goes for a Digger for a Menninga. I would kill to see a NCGD fabricated chassis with a front engine. Kinda like a GD take on a Willman. Maybe even SUD could run it. He would kill in a Willman. Low center of gravity, more power to the front wheels, hell yeah. I can see it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah well I wasn’t counting everybody Digger was just talking about the trucks on my tour lol 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I had to guess, Logistics and $$$. Easier to carry parts that fit all the trucks on tour rather than bits or pieces for individual trucks. Makes parts interchangeable among trucks on tour.  A bad example, if one truck burns through all their available 4-links in a night they could get some from the other traveling feld CRD trucks. Those arena tours are hell on trucks and having each truck be roughly the same is a huge advantage for feld.  Of course everybody using the same parts means spending less to have parts stocked for a one off truck for a season.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

I don't see it being a problem. If anything i feel like Colt would benefit from having a front engine because it would be easier for him to do his nose wheelies. Same goes for a Digger for a Menninga. I would kill to see a NCGD fabricated chassis with a front engine. Kinda like a GD take on a Willman. Maybe even SUD could run it. He would kill in a Willman. Low center of gravity, more power to the front wheels, hell yeah. I can see it now.

True

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Feld Entertainment said:

I dont see why not. I mean tom drove a willman in arenas, i dont see why colton cant.

I kinda get why he could since he drove on FS1 East but he if they do put him in  willman we will have to get use to it again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2018 at 12:13 PM, Outlawed said:

Probably 31, 29 was retired aswell.

31 was driven by brandon in LA, 30 has also been retired.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lordly 61 said:

I kinda get why he could since he drove on FS1 East but he if they do put him in  willman we will have to get use to it again

Isnt he used to it already rn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×