Show Your Projects Chapter 64

CMDeerfoot

6 hours ago, Chris B said:

Okay, this is something that I know we all, including myself, thought died.... but then one day I found the files and I thought that this would be a fun track to finish, and I started working on it again. I know at this point it's "really old", but does it look like I give a f*ck? Nah, this was getting finished no matter what. I just needed a break and boom, yall will have it soon! 

OH MY GOD!!

Edited by DannyMackey
Please do not quote images.

6 hours ago, Chris B said:

Okay, this is something that I know we all, including myself, thought died.... but then one day I found the files and I thought that this would be a fun track to finish, and I started working on it again. I know at this point it's "really old", but does it look like I give a f*ck? Nah, this was getting finished no matter what. I just needed a break and boom, yall will have it soon! 

That looks absolutely amazing nice job I cannot wait for it to come out take as much time as you need Chris I won’t rush u

Edited by DannyMackey
Please do not quote images.

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Alright this is epic.

I do have to suggest that a high, medium and low quality version is a must have. Like the racing track the two versions are good but I think we need a version in between the low and the high quality. High quality would be for the good computers that can run 20 HQ trucks at once. Low for the crappy computers that can never get past a V4 before a crash. Then maybe a Medium quality? Pretty much just the stadium with the stands and all that. But nother crazy in the back like the loaders, banners, pits etc. Basically a mix of the two versions. Reason being because I found the low lag version of racing very boring due to a lack of seats and due to my computer not quite being able to run an updated truck on the HQ version. I get that they were a part of the non-co mesh btw it just seemed boring without them. I know this is a high request but if you could make a separate version with actual seats it would be very helpful for the in between people. Now this can be as easy (probably easier said then done) placing the track on and old sam boyd stadium model or reworking an entire new non-co mesh. It does not have to postpone the release of the track, maybe just an update later on. I did not realize how long I made this. I have no idea how long it would take to make something like this so feel free to ignore if you think it would be too much work.

8 hours ago, RORMADNESS said:

Alright this is epic.

I do have to suggest that a high, medium and low quality version is a must have. Like the racing track the two versions are good but I think we need a version in between the low and the high quality. High quality would be for the good computers that can run 20 HQ trucks at once. Low for the crappy computers that can never get past a V4 before a crash. Then maybe a Medium quality? Pretty much just the stadium with the stands and all that. But nother crazy in the back like the loaders, banners, pits etc. Basically a mix of the two versions. Reason being because I found the low lag version of racing very boring due to a lack of seats and due to my computer not quite being able to run an updated truck on the HQ version. I get that they were a part of the non-co mesh btw it just seemed boring without them. I know this is a high request but if you could make a separate version with actual seats it would be very helpful for the in between people. Now this can be as easy (probably easier said then done) placing the track on and old sam boyd stadium model or reworking an entire new non-co mesh. It does not have to postpone the release of the track, maybe just an update later on. I did not realize how long I made this. I have no idea how long it would take to make something like this so feel free to ignore if you think it would be too much work.

Not gonna lie if your computer can’t run that track you probably shouldn’t download it just in my honest opinion. Trucks have been getting vastly more detailed but no one ever makes a lower quality truck?  We are at an age where quality of tracks has to be set and kept at a high standard so I personally don’t see a need for a medium or low quality track when the game itself has been greatly optimized over the last few years. We are still stuck in .37 with some of these tracks time to break that mold. Great job @Chris B for doing that again. 

1 hour ago, RockCrwlr said:

@Chris B Awesome. I suggest wearing the paint some more and add some wear marks that crossthread some jumps

Yeah for sure, I was thinking that too. This version is meant to be after 10ish trucks go, so it isn’t supposed to be destroyed, but I totally get a little more 👍

I also want to make a later version with the water overflowing out of the pond, making the surrounding area muddy. So that will be the really worn down track 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Here's the thing..... I'm not just gonna abandon a project...... not with as much work as I've put into it

7d7c6d058419b3cc2046b4993d390128.png

78ee976334ee6d3a4176d8b8a314c060.png

In terms of Chassis, just need to finish the interior/dash and find out where the damn batteries go, since those seem to be illusive. Getting very close. Thanks to @Andrew for the body and paint.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12