Sim Monsters
monsterjamcod0329

Welcome To DJM Racing

bracketlogo_zpsf90d9432.png

Devin Doss, Julio Vellon Jr., and Mason Watts would like to welcome you all to DJM Racing. In this League we will have fully custom tracks, and hopefully many custom trucks! If you are not the type of person that think you can make your own custom truck, it's ok, we got you covered. As we will be running events, we will also post tutorials on how to make your own custom truck. The reason for that is we really want to encourage people to have their own piece for when they compete and we also want to make this league leaning more to custom tracks and trucks. If you are the type of person that wants to compete behind the wheel of your favorite truck, that is alright as well, as we will also be allowing replicas to compete in DJM Racing.

Hoping for a great start to DJM Racing

NavySonicShell    1,178

As I just posted in the other thread, sometime in (probably) August or maybe September, just because we want to have a lot of the tracks we plan to use made, and I have a busy July.

Metallica530    220

Basically a good thing for me all around:

A. I don't have to qualify into events, 'cause that is defiantly not my strong suit.

B. I get to drive my custom truck.

Count me in.

Outlawed    6,339

since that is a large gap from posting this page to actual league starting, I suggest maybe trying to run a few preseason "fun runs" to get people interested

Lookey2000    104

Oh yea! I can do this! My custom might look like #!%^ but it will have to do.

Warwizard    59

Can I paint a truck and enter? Because I'm a good painter and horrible at custom trucks. If I can join and sign up, count me in!