Show Your Junk Chapter 30

Outlawed

yeah. you are wrong.

It's his thing, it looks better the way it is, and because v4 is a heaping pile of suck, it makes literally no difference on how it'd handle, and it's his truck, and almost literally demmanding it be changed back on a personal preference is a dick move. deal with it

My head just imploded.

So over the past month I've been making small updates to make this truck better. It'll probably not see another one before release, but here you go.

rdsh9s8.pnguXncTMZ.pngSGMwarF.pngTwnZ19a.png

I actually can't wait for this truck to be finished. It is without a doubt, one of the best looking custom trucks. Right up there with Johan's Mopar magic2.0. The paint scheme fits that TT body perfectly.

• Upvote 1

My head just imploded.

I only complain about objective quality. You can't tell me that liking low poly nightmarish messes of models like this is a matter of personal taste.

And if you say it is, you're wrong. Sure it's your opinion, but sometimes your opinion can be wrong, like saying you like to bathe in sewage, burn books, shoot herion and murder people while worshiping Hitler and the SS. Sure may still be your opinion which you're obligatorily entitled to to, but that doesn't make it any more right.

• Upvote 2

Astrodome 2001 2nd Stop. Some textures and prop models are made by DiggerFan from his Atlanta track. The stadium is made by Crazy, edited by me and Klayton. Cars are Casey/Brian. Stadium textures are Klaytons. The track/track textures/logos on the track are modeled and painted by me. This is just a beta.

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

• Upvote 3

Astrodome 2001 2nd Stop. Some textures and prop models are made by DiggerFan from his Atlanta track. The stadium is made by Crazy, edited by me and Klayton. Cars are Casey/Brian. Bus is Klaytons. Stadium textures are Klaytons. The track/track textures/logos on the track are modeled and painted by me. This is just a beta.

12390568335_3f0c80a231_b.jpg

Dude this is sick!