Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

Just now, MonsterJamLive2016 said:

When are you going to release your Mexico City 2015? Look's outstanding! Also have you been working on any 2016 tracks yet? 

Oh yeah, Mexico 2015... need to finish that too...i wanted to remake all the Mexico Shows that have been on the Arena Ciudad de Mexico (2012 to 2015) and relase them in a pack, but still need to finish 2012 to 2014

As far for 2016 tracks, i'm making World Finals 17, i wanted to make Houston, but i'm not really sure on what show to make, i wanted to make Jacksonville so i have an excuse to remodel the stadium and make a new one and also one to make Jacksonville 2010

Just because things are shown and appear to be finished or perfect doesn't mean things are close to being released.  Like I do with a lot of my tracks and I'm sure Edy too, I show them off when everything is in game and looks the way I want it to.  But the model could be floating in the air, things could be back faced, or collide-able when they're not supposed to be.  That is the exact reason you don't see many things from me after I show them off, because they are never perfected. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Just because things are shown and appear to be finished or perfect doesn't mean things are close to being released.  Like I do with a lot of my tracks and I'm sure Edy too, I show them off when everything is in game and looks the way I want it to.  But the model could be floating in the air, things could be back faced, or collide-able when they're not supposed to be.  That is the exact reason you don't see many things from me after I show them off, because they are never perfected. 

Then you should perfect them, then release them.

4 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

this children is why we dont get much stuff released, cause of ppl like you...... Oh, and sneaky peaky at something special ;)

R0fucLu.png

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Gabe2304 said:

That's easier said than done. And often times real life gets in the way.

Real life always get in the way, honestly, i care way more about my family, friends, girlfriend etc. than a blender file

Just now, iZonarYT said:

Oh, and sneaky peaky at something special ;)

*a pic*

I like it. Good job.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, maxdman said:

1 minute ago, 1029Eric said:

This is the thread of many aliases. One of which is "Show Your PROJECTS".

A project indicates a WIP (Work In Progress). An ongoing endeavor in the creation of a particular work. If you're looking for the "show your finished works/progress" thread, that can be found in the download section.

It's not uncommon for any WIP posted in this topic or any previous topics to change and evolve over time. As listed in this topic, and in many other topics listed many times in the past (which quickly devolves into a number of people beating their heads into the same wall with their words falling on deaf ears), other factors get in the way of completing or "perfecting" a project. Other times, it takes a long time to "perfect" that project before the creator deems it fit for release. I myself used to spend months on a solitary piece to "perfect" it, and iron out the kinks.

I can understand the curiosity which results in asking when a project will be completed. However, such posts become quite annoying. It sounds flippant, but the response "it'll be done when it's done" holds true.

These sorts of things takes time. As I've said numerous times in the past, these creators do this as a hobby. They do it for their love of the game and enjoyment of the hobby. They do it on their time and when it suits them. Not because some whiny taker starts asking when a project will be done, then dare to state that they should "perfect them and release them" when they've never contributed anything worthwhile themselves.

• Upvote 6

sigh.... this place is becoming a joke. Sorry to say it but it is. Can't go on SYP anymore without having a whole 2 page mash up on someone asking for sh.it. its pathetic.

you'd think after the numerous of instances where this happens, members would realize not to ask for stuff here. But guess not.

• Upvote 5