[TRUCK] Ice El Toro Loco

Niko Stevinski

Just a heads up most members on here that do paint replications need more then two poorly angled photos to work with (some choose to do photo crops but were not going to get into that).
at the earliest you will probably be able to see this sometime around the end of January-ish/

7 hours ago, Niko Stevinski said:

Name: Ice El Toro Loco

Body: Custom Bull

Chassis: CRD?

I have a very, very early version started. I will probably redo as better pics of the real one roll out. 

wWI9afU.png

Props are incorrect (I need info on correct ones) I also still need the Monster Jam ICE Logo

h0S3JXH.png

Frl94Rh.png

I'm also not sure whether it is running on a brand new CRD or if it is running on Scott Buetow's Team Hotwheels CRD so the chassis has not been built yet.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Just a heads up most members on here that do paint replications need more then two poorly angled photos to work with (some choose to do photo crops but were not going to get into that).
at the earliest you will probably be able to see this sometime around the end of January-ish/

Yeah sorry they were the only photos i could find

1 hour ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

I have a very, very early version started. I will probably redo as better pics of the real one roll out. 

wWI9afU.png

Props are incorrect (I need info on correct ones) I also still need the Monster Jam ICE Logo

h0S3JXH.png

I'm also not sure whether it is running on a brand new CRD or if it is running on Scott Buetow's Team Hotwheels CRD so the chassis has not been built yet.

Ok

6 hours ago, Outlawed said:

I'll see if i can find more

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:45 PM, Outlawed said:

Lol im sure they could just look them up themselves.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:30 AM, ChaoticMayhem said:

wWI9afU.png

h0S3JXH.png

Frl94Rh.png

When you finish it please make sure where the horns go into the socket, around that socket looks like cracked ice, thank you.

On 3/31/2019 at 1:05 PM, Cadillac said:

Lol im sure they could just look them up themselves.

Thanks for quoting a comment from September when all that was available was screen grabs of the 3D render from the FELD upcoming season livestream and shop display 👍
Seems fitting coming from a member who's go to retort is "use your brain"...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Thanks for quoting a comment from September when all that was available was screen grabs of the 3D render from the FELD upcoming season livestream and shop display 👍
Seems fitting coming from a member who's go to retort is "use your brain"...

Wow. Cold. Almost as cold as the truck. This trucks' already been made @Niko Stevinski. I'll post pics after work.