InfernoRampage99

Monster Jam Full Shows, Freestyle,PPV, etc. dump

have any Monster Jam vids that you can't upload to Youtube because of copyright strike? upload them here instead!

Well i thought you could upload the Full Show mp4's to mediafire and pepole would download it. But come to think of it..... This thread was a bad idea.

2 hours ago, InfernoRampage99 said:

yes

thank you for your well informed and descriptive answer

no seriously what's wrong with it

On 5/24/2020 at 10:05 AM, Helvigster said:

may I ask why this is frowned upon

because if companies are copyright striking videos on youtube, which is a multi billion dollar website, then imagine how quickly a public thread like this with copyrighted content would draw the attention of lawyers and how quickly this site would be shut down

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2010 at 7:59 AM, liquidfire215 said:

General Rules

• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
  • Upvote 1

On 5/26/2020 at 8:56 PM, CIDRA racer said:

because if companies are copyright striking videos on youtube, which is a multi billion dollar website, then imagine how quickly a public thread like this with copyrighted content would draw the attention of lawyers and how quickly this site would be shut down

maybe I'm just being optimistic but it doesn't have to be from youtube. what if it was just uploaded on another site? one that isn't too crazy over copyright

2 hours ago, Helvigster said:

maybe I'm just being optimistic but it doesn't have to be from youtube. what if it was just uploaded on another site? one that isn't too crazy over copyright

It doesn't matter, we would be allowing copyrighted material to be distributed on this site which is a very big problem that can be completely avoided.

1 hour ago, Mark Colineri said:

It doesn't matter, we would be allowing copyrighted material to be distributed on this site which is a very big problem that can be completely avoided.

k I understand