Race #3 - 7/22/11 - Philadelphia, PA

Casey Graves

I WILLLL READ THE RULES THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do so.

Anyways, 50/50 for me on making this one. Track looks awesome and I would love to run on it, but hopefully I'll make it home in time to Qualify. :D

amazingly i qualified 22nd and made it into the show!!! Of course i went up against TQ in the first round and lost that :( But i came back in fs, completed my 90 seconds and continued into bonus for about 15. Got my highest score, 24 and was the new leader for about 2 minutes... But had a fun time, look forward to next week!

After an AMAZING night of action here in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Max D and Kyle Carr won racing and Michael DesRoches in Road Rebel won his first freestyle, amazing action in racing lead to some awesome photos.

1a.jpg

screenshot_188.jpg

screenshot_229.jpg

screenshot_280.jpg

screenshot_256.jpg

screenshot_319.jpg

screenshot_307.jpg

Tonight was a pretty good night, destroyed my body though and can't get a replacement mold for a new body. Went to the 3rd round in racing and scored a 26 in freestyle after some amazing moves and a backflip. Hopefully we can get the truck back together for next week.

• Upvote 1

all i can say is.

- I'd like to thank all my fans for over 10 months 4 days and 5 hours of support, if it werent for you i wouldnt be here driving at about 40 frames per second. I'd also like to thank y'all for every nut in my salad bowl, and all the shingles on my back, cant thank y'all enough for that.

anyway, very exciting night. feels very good to finally get my first Sim-Monsters win in general.

• Upvote 2