Show Your Projects: Chapter 8

Casey Graves

I believe there were two to three Line-x obsessions back in the day, One campaigned by Rob Wood(the current Mcgruff owner and driver)one by Rick Swanson and one by Scott Hartsock with Steve Reynolds or Glen Logan driving. Ricks was teal and blue while Rod's was black and red along with Scott's. Its real its just not Rick's

There were three. The drivers were Rick(my uncle), Rod Wood, and Steve reynolds

• Upvote 3

silly gooses that obviously isnt shock therapy. I kwno what it is and I must say Ryan its looking good.

and with all these photos of tracks, when are any of these gonna make it to the download page? I am getting annoyed with being teased and no substance coming from it

• Upvote 14

silly gooses that obviously isnt shock therapy. I kwno what it is and I must say Ryan its looking good.

and with all these photos of tracks, when are any of these gonna make it to the download page? I am getting annoyed with being teased and no substance coming from it

Takes patience man. I'm trying to get my track done so hopefully i can upload it w/in the next week

Well when I finish a track they never get approved.... I got a reason why texture was too big once I fixed that still hasn't got approved or denied like a week later