Race #8 - 8/21/11 - Houston, TX

Casey Graves

This is going to be a fun event (I probably wont be here depending on how the weather is) but basically the track will be loosely based of the Freestyle Mania track because the layout was epic and they could have put a sick j-drag in, so I did what they should have done. We will be starting an hour later than normal because of some other conflicts in scheduling for other series admins, I wanted to make sure that we did run this weekend because we have taken way to many off weeks so far. With that said here are the locked in trucks for this week: Ironman, Jurassic Attack, Equalizer, Air Force, Avenger, Maximum Destruction, Grave Digger, Sudden Impact, Lucas Oil Stabilizer, Gunslinger, Blue Thunder, Lucas Oil Crusader

Schedule of Events (All times EST)

5:00 PM - Qualifying Open

8:30 PM - Qualifying Closes (Please don't wait till the last minute to qualify as it will slow everything down)

8:45 PM - AIM Chat Starts (May not start exactly at this time so dont message me asking when it starts)

9:00 PM - Drivers Meeting (Must be present to race)

9:15 PM - Events Start

12:30 PM - Events Finish(Estimated based on previous races)

I will be there if roach dosent host qually he blocked me on aim

hey guess what, youre too young to be registered on this site. and you have no respect for rules on the site. so come back in a year when you are ready to listen.

• Upvote 4