Race #12 -- 9/25/11 -- Sacramento, CA

Casey Graves

We return to the arenas for the last time, this one is going to be alot tighter than the other two that we had run. The season is coming to a close quick and the points are getting really tight for alot of the spots so this event could be a big game changer in the championship. With that said here are the locked in drivers: Ironman, Jurassic Attack, Equalizer, Air Force, Avenger, Maximum Destruction, Grave Digger, TMNT, Lucas Oil Stabilizer, Gunslinger, Blue Thunder, Lucas Oil Crusader

Schedule of Events (All times EST)

4:30 PM - Qualifying Open

7:00 PM - Qualifying Closes (Please don't wait till the last minute to qualify as it will slow everything down)

7:15 PM - AIM Chat Starts (May not start exactly at this time so dont message me asking when it starts)

7:30 PM - Drivers Meeting (Must be present to race)

7:45 PM - Events Start

11:00 PM - Events Finish(Estimated based on previous races)

RESULTS:

Round 1:

Crusader over TMNT

Bulldozer over Donkey Kong

Ironman over Raminator

Avenger over Batman

E-Maxx over Predator

Grave Digger over Bad Habit

Maximum Destruction over Gun Slinger

Stabilizer over Thrasher

Madusa over Equalizer

Patriot over El Toro Loco

Round 2:

Crusader over Dozer

Avenger over Ironman

Digger over E-Maxx

Maximum Destruction over Stabilizer

Patriot over Madusa

Round 3:

Crusader over Ironman(FL)

Avenger over Grave Digger

Maximum Destruction over Patriot

Semi Finals:

Grave Digger(FL) over Crusader

Avenger over Maximum Destruction

Finals:

Avenger over Grave Digger

Freestyle Results:

Bulldozer 15

Stabilizer 20

Patriot 17

Donkey Kong 25

Madusa 16

TMNT 16

Predator 19

Raminator 11

Bad Habit 6

Thrasher Did Not Freestyle

Batman 24

E-Maxx 9

Crusader 32(Win)

El Toro Loco 27

Equalizer 31

Ironman 29

Gun Slinger 25

Avenger 7

Grave Digger 27

Maximum Destruction 32(win)

Interesting night for me, to say the least...finally got a racing win, I was realy happy about that. Then came freestyle and there I was doing a wheelie on the top of the step up when an invisible peace of cotton (my flag) attatched to the back of my truck hooked onto a car and threw my 10,000 lbs truck around like a rag doll untill my truck finaly stopped on its roof. Gonna be a real shame if the freestyle champion is decided by that...

Interesting night for me, to say the least...finally got a racing win, I was realy happy about that. Then came freestyle and there I was doing a wheelie on the top of the step up when an invisible peace of cotton (my flag) attatched to the back of my truck hooked onto a car and threw my 10,000 lbs truck around like a rag doll untill my truck finaly stopped on its roof. Gonna be a real shame if the freestyle champion is decided by that...

Everyone knows about the flag issues, simple solution is don't go too far in your wheelies on certain obstacles. Have to play with what you're dealt for the time being. ;)