Show Your Projects: Chapter 9

Casey Graves

Ryan that van that you have red is actually orange, I had to keep mixing colors to make the right orange so sometimes it was a little off lol I have close ups of all the obstacles from that track after I painted them if you want me to email them to you.

Ryan that van that you have red is actually orange, I had to keep mixing colors to make the right orange so sometimes it was a little off lol I have close ups of all the obstacles from that track after I painted them if you want me to email them to you.

Sure, rmphotos09@gmail.com then I can get that van color right.

STL08 looks really really good ARF.

Rampage needs a belly chassis IMO. Don't know if you've caught this, but the good year logo on Rampage needs moving up a tad bit. Everything looks great, guys! I gotta admit I'm a little jealous. all this cool stuff and all I can do is look at the pretty pictures. My time will come though. Time makes all things possible. Oh and no comments on Matt's chassis? Looks great bro! And I didn't forget ya PC. Good job to the both of you. And don't worry, I haven't forgot about Outrage, it's just taking Sean a while with the chassis.

Rampage needs a belly chassis IMO. Don't know if you've caught this, but the good year logo on Rampage needs moving up a tad bit. Everything looks great, guys! I gotta admit I'm a little jealous. all this cool stuff and all I can do is look at the pretty pictures. My time will come though. Time makes all things possible. Oh and no comments on Matt's chassis? Looks great bro! And I didn't forget ya PC. Good job to the both of you. And don't worry, I haven't forgot about Outrage, it's just taking Sean a while with the chassis.

They are both on a belly chassis btw. or atleast i think they are. and the goodyear logo has been fixed.