Show your Projects Chapter 10

crazyman444

A custom truck I'm making. Justin Olander edited the original chassis to fit another truck of mine, I edited it this time to fit this body style and making a few additions. still have to do some cab editing......And no this wont be a crawler.

aim-sc-2011-12-22--12-31-55.png

Got everything ingame :)...and Yes the front part of the chassis is supposed to stick out like that.

screenshot_312.jpg

screenshot_311.jpg

Edited by RockCrwlr
  • Upvote 13

Got everything ingame :)...and Yes the front part of the chassis is supposed to stick out like that.

Looks awesome. One of the best customs I've seem. I would go back into blender and edit the hood and make an opening for the shock tower. You give the truck a bit more detail and look cleaner. I'ld also like to see a version with some rear bobed quarter panels.

Looks awesome. One of the best customs I've seem. I would go back into blender and edit the hood and make an opening for the shock tower. You give the truck a bit more detail and look cleaner. I'ld also like to see a version with some rear bobed quarter panels.

Yea i was thinking about that hood idea. And I have a Bobbed version to just never got around to putting the cage on it lol