Show your Projects Chapter 10

crazyman444

Wel.. still busy on the backwards bob.. the body exported well from blender, only the chassis not.. I don't know what I did wrong because blender/making trucks is all new for me!

40800118.jpg

ror201201081714490.jpg

Can someone help me on AIM?

ARF Minni is looking great. I have some close up pics of the jumps if you wanna correct some paint work! I know its an old tracks and pics are hard to come by for it, but I have some good ones ;)

I know there are some inaccuracies in the paint, but the ones i know about are because of the size of the image i can't make it to big without it lagging people. for example the trees on the one bus stack, i didn't put them in bc they would have to be so pixilated it would just look terrible. But if you're talking about something else go ahead and shoot me a pm, cant hurt to get a few more shots of the track.

RoR_Outrage-3.png

Been workin on that since about 3 or 4 this afternoon to get that done. All it needs now is a racerback and a sun visor and it'll be ready for texturing.

You made 100% of that? If not you'd better go find the correct modeler and ask them first or I don't think you'll be around here very long.