Show your Projects Chapter 10

crazyman444

Ok so to try something alittle different, here is video progess of a track i am building. Just started it so nothing is perfect or near done. This was just a rough build to get the feel of it and see what i would need to change. Made a couple passes but only recorded one of them.

• Upvote 3

Cool effect how the four link comes through the headers on Monster Energy ;) Everything is looking sweet guys. I just have a little bit of advice here, after seeing what you guys have done in the past. ...Just TRY to spend a little more time getting all the details in a replica, whether it be a truck or a track. Dont just throw something together and go "HERE'S MONSTER ENERGY!" or "HERE'S MINNEAPOLIS 2011!" (just examples) Take your time, go through THOUSANDS of pictures, research and make it PERFECT! Now I'm not completely educated on making trucks/tracks for this game yet, but those of you who know me since MTM2 know that I, along with some other guys here, took pride in our replica tracks and trucks and turned out some sick stuff. Why not go all the way with something? Why half @$$ something you worked so hard on? It's just disappointing to me something that looks like it was rushed to be made just for the sake of releasing it, or the creator got lazy and didnt research enough.

Chromethunder i'm going to use you for example, and dont take any offense to this, but that truck needs a LOT of work. I know you said you can't clone trucks yet, but if you're looking to make a replica then maybe you should learn a little more on how to do it, and most importantly wait until there are pictures of the REAL truck when it is released in 2 weeks in Houston. This way you can make it spot on and a true "REPLICA." With that said, I like how creative you guys are with your customs, keep it up!

• Upvote 4

this game mod wise is no different then mtm2 was in its early years, you cant expect perfection with something that has been modded for a year. with that in mind I would say what we have is pretty impressive. the perfection part will come with more time spent modding the game.

• Upvote 4

Maybe you should take your time instead of rushing to be the first one to make a truck Danny, it looks like you took the image of the truck of mj's site and pasted it on the air force body, then just pasted monster logos with the black outlines still around them and tbh it looks god awful.

• Upvote 2

Decided my suburban needed a halo, I have also since added one of the roof plates over the drivers head and some other kinda cool things. Once i get lexan all figured out im going to go to town and deck out my truck with it haha. New sponsar panels by myself(went of a picture of adams taz truck from 2008) re did the halo to fit my much larger suburban body and worked on my added bar between the chassis and wheely bar.

crdhalo.jpg

• Upvote 2