photography thread?

• 1 month later...

Went to the Unlimited Off-Road Expo in Louisville KY. It was strange because I'd never really photographed anything like it before, or been in a place where safety is thrown out the window like it is there. It was also really hot with no seats as opposed to my typical Monster Jam endeavors. The vehicles were much closer, and in some cases, were much faster than monster trucks. I also couldn't really tell how my pictures were turning out on my camera screen that well, so quite a few turned out poorly. I had a great time though, I got to talk to Cynthia Gauthier, Joe Sylvester, and Macey Nichter while I was there. I got like, 10 really decent pictures. here are a few, with an album at the bottom of the post.

Awy1Zey.jpg

2CrHzDj.jpg

L3W9l2N.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR A COOL ALBUM

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

^ nice stuff, might want to resize or watermark your stuff so people don't rip it off.. 

Finally enjoing photography again (not that I don't in the first place) with a different type of racing.. Needless to say capturing an object doing 100mph just feet away from you isn't exactly easy :) Absolutely love the 1st image, the focus and intensity in his eyes is awesome to see.

10001153_10153527055990676_8767797783127

11011022_10153527056005676_7572005809435

• Upvote 1

Great work, man.. If I may suggest on the first photo if you're using shallow bokeh/dof like that I think it'd be cool to see Avengers name in focus and everything out of focus short/deep.

-Eric

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...